Friday 9 August 2013

Exploring... An English Garden

I love to travel, see interesting places and cultures. Exotic places easily inspire me, but sometimes the best inspiration can come from a little closer to home. For a few years now I have been fortunate enough to enjoy the beauties of a little place called West Wittering. Spending a week with family in the summer at a lovely house with one of the most beautiful gardens, I soak in the quaint delights as well as what little sun England has to offer. The coastal charm and painterly homes and gardens provides endless inspiration, and every now and then it's good to appreciate the little gems that are just around the corner.

Home for a week, house near the sea. 

Like a huge jewel, blush pink peony.

frilly open peony. 

Canopy of honeysuckle.







My beautiful niece Eloise in my straw hat.






Peachy. 









A family of curious chickens.




Endless stunning colour combinations, nature's always the best source. 


No comments:

Post a Comment