Monday 16 September 2013

Summer Cards

I've been card making! I've been making cards for as long as I can remember and It's a hobby i've always enjoyed. Friends and family have been subject to receiving my little creations for years and I rarely buy a card. But in the past few years I've been fortunate enough to have a selection on sale in the florist I've been working at, The Butterfly Tree. I always include a textiles element and every one is slightly different due to being individually hand crafted. This collection feature a wreath detail and 3D fabric and crocheted motifs.




I'm always collecting bits and pieces from vintage buttons and interesting beads.



Remember those crocheted flowers from an older post? I've used them here too!



I'm also forever looking and collecting lovely papers. From special gift wrap rescued from gifts given to me and wallpaper cuttings.





These are examples of the birthday selection but these cards come with many messages and some are plain so you can add your own message in the centre.











Here are some of my cards displayed in the shop. If you're interested in any, feel free to pop over to The Butterfly Tree Florist or contact me!





No comments:

Post a Comment