Wednesday 22 October 2014

Stephanie Ellen News

So it's been a while… a Stephanie Ellen update includes graduating, moving back in with the parents, new jobs, weddings and… getting engaged!(post to follow!) Been a hectic, exciting time. All you could ask for straight after finishing uni. But never mind with the details as right now I'd like to introduce to you my final degree collection.
In just over a weeks time I will be selling my pieces as well as launching new pieces and products, at the Designer Art & Craft Market, I'Klectik Cafe, Old Paradise Yard, just round the corner from Waterloo Station.






















Very Exciting to be part of a fab group of designer makers selling unique and innovative gifts and products. Would be great to see you're lovely faces so please come along and check out what London Craftsmanship has to offer! (Perfect timing to get organised for Christmas! ;)


The Secret Garden Collection

See this previous post to discover the 'secrets' behind this collection. 
This shoot was set in the stunning grounds of Tylney Hall with beautiful italian gardens full of wisteria and private corners. It was the perfect location to shoot my romantic necklace collection along side my  beautiful model Emily. Photographer Lara Clarke, Little Lara Designs





















xx


No comments:

Post a Comment